MAD COMPONENTS AMPX 40A ESC (5-14S): 24g Square Wave Brushless Motor Speed Controller, Ideal for Drones, Multirotor Quadcopters, Hexacopters, and RC DIY Hobbies
MAD AMPX 40A(5-14S)-24g ESC brushless Motor Speed Controller for long-flight time Drone or Multirotor Quadcopter Hexrcopter and RC DIY Hobby Throttle Loss Protection As checking throttle signal loss over 0.3 seconds, ESC will shut off and will rework after throttle signal recovery. Start Protection When motor is not started up after adding throttle for 10 seconds, ESC will shut off and will resume normal after making throttle zero. Throttle Stroke Setting First connect motor and adjust throttle top, then power on and ESC will beep two times. Second adjust throttle bottom and ESC will beep one time. After finishing these steps, throttle stroke will be set successful.
8 in stock
- Model：AMPX 40A (5-14S) naked+radiator grille verstion BEC：No PWM Input Signal Voltage：3.3V/5V(compatible) Online Update：not available Throttle Loss Protection：available Phase Short Circuit Protection：available Size(L*W*H)：51.0*27.0*14.2mm Power Line：16AWG Continuous Current：40A (under good cooling conditions) Instant Current：60A (under good cooling conditions) Throttle Pulse Width：default 1050us-1940us, throttle calibration is needed.
- Voltage Protection：available Temperature Protection：available Speed Signal Output：not available. Weight(without lines)：22.5g Working Environmental Temperature：-20~65℃ Battery Section：5~14S (16.5V-60V) Recommended Battery：12S Compatible Signal Frequency：50-500Hz Current Protection：available Stall Protection：available Error Signal Output: not available Protection Grade：IPX4 Motor wire：16AWG 90mm、battery wire:385mm、single wire:435mm Weight:50g with the wire
- Feature:Quick response. it will take only 0.25 seconds from starting motor to full speed running. Good compatibility and stability with special control algorithm for disc motors. Synchronous freewheeling technology can bring better throttle linearity, driving efficiency and automatic energy
- Protection Function Over Current Protection Once checking current is more than 60A and lasts 3 seconds, ESC will shut off power output, and will resume normal after making throttle zero. Short Circuit Protection Once checking instant current is more than 120A, ESC will power off, and will rework after trouble shooting and powering again. Stalling Protection Motor stall will trigger stalling protection. ESC will resume after making throttle zero and powering again.
- Voltage Protection Once checking voltage is less than 16V or more than 64V, ESC will alarm and will not start up motor. But it will be out of effect during flying. Temperature Protection When checking temperature is higher than 110 centigrade degree, ESC will output error signal. Once temperature exceeding 140 centigrade degree, ESC will shut off and will resume normal after making throttle zero.